Thursday 8 May 2014

Free Copy Of Knit Today Magazine

I've been away on holiday for a week and came back to a full email inbox. One email of note offered me a free copy of the new look Knit Today magazine.

Image courtesy of Knit Today
I've occasionally bought Knit Today when there's been a free cover gift I wanted but have never subscribed. In my mind there hasn't been anything that has differentiated it from the plethora of other monthly knitting magazines on the newsstand aimed at beginners.

Therefore I rang up straight away to claim my free copy and I'm looking forward to seeing the magazine's redesign. The sales assistant on the phone said that I'd receive my copy in four to six weeks. No doubt by the time it plops through my letterbox I will have forgotten that I rang up for a copy and it will be a lovely surprise.

The first new look issue, number 99, goes on general sale today. It comes with a book of party patterns and a fun-looking sheep tape measure on a key ring. It's great to see that the British knitting magazine industry is thriving! I'll review the magazine's new look on the blog when I receive it.

To claim a free copy of the magazine call 0843 504 3073 and quote KTEM14AFR. Apparently calls from a BT landline cost 5p a minute.


No comments:

Post a Comment

© A Woolly Yarn. Powered by