Monday 5 January 2015

Yarn Shows in 2015

Happy New Year! 2015 brings lots of yarn shows to look forward to - a chance to discover new British artisan yarns, designers, meet the people behind your favourite wool brands and generally have fun.

Here are the dates of the yarn shows I've found out about so far:

January
18th - Waltham Abbey Wool Show

Feb
20-22 - Unravel

27th-1st March - Knit and Stitch It

March
5-8 - The Spring Knitting and Stitching Show

14-15 Edinburgh Yarn Festival

April
26-27 Wonderwool Wales

May
30-31 Proper Woolly

June
25-26 - Woolfest

July
25-26 - Fibre-East

August
15 - The Pop Up Wool Show

September
26-27 - Yarndale

October
17-18 - Bakewell Wool Gathering

No doubt more dates will be announced throughout the course of the year, including for Autumn's Knitting and Stitching Show in London and Harrogate.

I'm doing well so far stitching to my 'no buy' yarn New Year's resolution. When I've used up the yarn I already own then I'll let myself purchase more. There's nothing to stop me looking though!

Do you know of a show I've missed out? If so please let me know below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

© A Woolly Yarn. Powered by